Jim finally brought the video camera home and I made this video of Rowan on her playmat. There is sound on the video so turn on your speakers to hear her coo. :)
Looks like I am going to be housebound today and tomorrow. It has not stopped raining yet today and it looks like tomorrow is supposed to be the same. SIGH! I guess I will make chocolates today. I wanted to give something special to the midwives to say thank you for their fantastic care. I bought a chocolate mold that is all baby things and should be pretty cute. I just need to figure out how to package them. Maybe a box out of scrapbook stuff. We shall see.
Rowan is really changing quickly. I put her down on the playmat today and put one of the hanging bugs right beside her. I turned away for a second and when I looked back she had grabbed the bug by the leg and was trying to chew on it. :) Of course I grabbed the video camera and taped her. LOL! She has also almost outgrown her first outfit. I am really looking forward to my midwife appointment next week. I can't wait to find out how big she is now. I figure almost 7 1/2 lbs. She has been going through a growth spurt and eating like crazy.
Next week is going to be busy. On Monday I have an appointment with the breastfeeding people and with my current family doctor. I want him to check my thyroid and B12 since they were off during my pregnancy. On Wednesday I have an appointment with what I hope will be our new family doctor and with the midwives. I am also curious to see how much I weigh now. I don't own a scale so I weigh myself at the midwive's.
No comments:
Post a Comment