I am working on getting us a new family doctor. My doctor, who I love, is in Mississauga and is too far away for Rowan. We have a meet the doctor appointment next week with a guy in Pickering. I am hoping we like him. The clinic seemed really nice when I was there to fill out their forms.
Rowan and I have been getting out of the house on our own now that the weather is getting better. Last week we went to my optometrist appointment and she was great. Slept the whole way in her stroller then woke up part way through my appointment. She sat in her car seat quiet as a little angel. We are starting to take walks more often so I can get some exercise. We even went to the library a couple of times. I keep missing the librarian that I made friends with though.
Today Jim, Rowan and I went to Lynde Shores Conservation Area with Andy and his new girlfriend, Josie. This park is great for chipmunks. I can't wait to take Rowan when she is older to feed the chipmunks. I used the Baby Bjorn carrier for the first time with Rowan and she seems to really like it. I got her into the carrier with little fuss and she slept the whole time. I tied the stroller sunscreen over the carrier to keep out the bugs and sun. It looked like some kind of space age material. :) The Bjorn is sooooo comfy. Totally worth the $22 we paid for it. LOL! The park also had a ton of trilliums in bloom including lots of red ones.

Red trillium
I am looking forward to many more trips to local and not so local sites with her. I am hoping when Anjali has recovered from her delivery that we can head out together with the babies and get some exercise and see some new sights.
Rowan is getting more interactive now too. We use the playmat every day now for some tummy time and just to hang out. She is even liking her chair that vibrates.
Here are a few new photos of Rowan.

Daddy & Rowan

In the vibrating chair


One of our cute outfits

Almost smiling

On the playmat with daddy

At Lynde Shores in carrier

Asleep in carrier

Josie, Andy, me and Rowan
No comments:
Post a Comment