


My favorite. :)
Mom also made her this very cute floppy hat. All the other sun hats are too big for her head. This one fits so now I can take her outside in the carrier for more than 5 minutes. She looks so cute in the hat.

The last couple of days have been kind of tough. Rowan has had some tummy trouble so spent Friday pretty much awake from 4 am to about 8 pm, only napping for about 15 minutes at a time. The good thing was she didn't cry much while she was awake. That was Saturday. :( If she wasn't moving she was crying. Thankfully I bought a swing last Tuesday. Talk about great timing. She loves the swing. Will sleep in it for a while. That and the vibrating bassinet in the playpen and the vibrating chair. On Friday night I got her some Ovol drops and that seems to be helping quite a bit. By Saturday afternoon she was napping again for longer periods. Which was good since mom was coming over to babysit so Jim and I could go out and celebrate our anniversary. We went to the Keg for dinner and then went to see Star Trek at the theatre. The movie was great. Much better than I expected. I really needed the break too. Rowan isn't sleeping through the night anymore but at least she is sleeping for 3-4 hour stretches again.
On the 25th we have an appointment for Rowan's 2 month checkup. This checkup will include her first vaccinations. She is going to be one unhappy camper. I will definitely be getting some Tylenol or Advil to help her through the pain of the shots. Poor thing but those shots are so necessary. Especially since so many parents aren't getting them done. I do not want to risk Rowan getting any of those diseases. That is more risky than the shots.
I will leave you with a couple more pictures. It is back to bed for me. :)

cute outfit

Another cute outfit

Sleeping beauty
1 comment:
Rowan is so sweet! I love her smile!
And you've been scrapping! That's awesome :) I'm looking forward to introducing our babies to each other. We could have a play date / crop :)
Post a Comment