Yeah, I know. It is January now. I am behind with posting so thought it would be easier if I just posted one month at a time instead of one gigantic post so here we go with November. :)
When last you saw us it was Halloween.
The zoo is still one of our favorite places. Even though it is getting cooler outside the pavillions are warm inside. We really like the Africa pavillion with the gorillas. There are so many fun things to do in there and once they finish renovating the other side it will be even better.
The canoe is a fun place to play and Rowan loves to watch the fish.
The weather was great on this day so we went to the park in Rowan's new jacket. She is having a great time with tunnels. Any time she sees one she goes through it.


A new favorite place to go is the Science Center. I got a family membership there for us to go in the winter. They have a whole section for kids under 8 and Rowan has a blast running around and playing with everything. Of course they have a tunnel there too.
One of our favorite places in the science center is the music room. Rowan LOVES to dance and play with all of the guitars and drum.


Building a platform


Science Center tunnel. Rowan went through the first time all the way with no hesitation. The only problem was getting her to leave. LOL!
Playing in the leaves for the very first time
Pickering and Ajax had their Santa Clause parades on the same day. Pickering in the morning and Ajax in the evening. This year we decided to go to both to see which one we liked the best. I personally like the Pickering one best. Most of the floats and people are in both so by the time the parade runs in Ajax everyone is tired, cold and just want to go home. For that reason I prefer the Pickering one. The Ajax parade did have a real live reindeer though. :)

Blinking nose

watching the drummers
Rowan really enjoyed hearing the big drums from the military bands.




Fiel needed to go to an interview so mom and I took Sophia for a few hours. The weather was pretty good so off we went to the park. Both girls love the swings. Rowan even tried out the big girl swing.
Well the little girl has just woken from her nap so I will post more later. Stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment