Thankfully we had lots of sweet potato to clear the taste of the avocado out of her mouth. :) I guess we will try the avocado again another time. I think this week we are going to move onto butternut squash.
Rowan is going great with the sitting up. She still falls over every once in a while but now will play with toys while sitting. Her stomach muscles have gotten strong enough to go from sitting up to bending over and chewing on her toes to sitting up again. I got these pictures of her sitting up.


The tongue, of course, is still the standard greeting. :)
Today we went to the Pickering Santa Clause Parade. I dressed Rowan in one of her Christmas outfits. I got these great pictures before we left the house.


The Pickering parade was lots of fun to see. I was kind of surprised at how long it was. It will be fun when Rowan gets bigger and maybe can be in the Ajax parade.





No comments:
Post a Comment