Thursday, September 3, 2009

Ottawa Trip

We went to Ottawa last week to introduce Rowan to the Ottawa side of the family. We had a great time at Kelly and Michel's home. Rowan loved hanging out with her Uncle Michel. The two of them had a blast together. She was also amazingly good at her party. She went to everyone without complaint. She had one nap during the party for about 1/2 hour and then was raring to go again. :) Rowan also had no trouble sleeping in the playpen. We put her down at 9 and she slept right through the night. Gotta love my easy baby. :) She wasn't thrilled with the ride home though. I think she had had enough of the carseat and wasn't happy to be strapped into it again for such a long time. I don't blame her.

Here are some photos from the weekend.

Photobucket
with Grandpa

Photobucket
with Great Aunt Marion

Photobucket
with Marg Everett

Photobucket
with Great Uncle Ray

Photobucket
with Cathy

Photobucket
with cousin Gabriel and Don

Photobucket
with Linda

Photobucket
with Aunti Kelly

Photobucket
with Uncle Michel and Aunti Kelly

Rowan has also started sucking her thumb. It looks so cute. I am sure at some point it won't be so cute but the little sucking noises she makes are absolutely adorable.

Photobucket

I can't wait until next week when our Early Years programs start again. I am really looking forward to taking Rowan to the Books for Babies at the library and for the massage class to start. Julie and I will also be scrapping again next week. I haven't done any scrapping in a few weeks and need to get back at it.

No comments: