Sunday, July 26, 2009

Rowan's Party

We had Rowan's party yesterday and despite the crappy weather we had a great time. Poor Jim BBQ'd in the pouring rain. Everyone seemed to have fun including the kids. Vanness's little boy Carter is such a cutie. After most of the people left he did a little dance, grooving to Farmer in the Dell. :)



Mom made Rowan's party dress and she looked like a little princess. I can't wait for her to wear it again at the party in Ottawa. We also got some great photos & video of Rowan with people. She was great about being passed around to other people and even with just a short nap during the party she wasn't cranky at all. I will enjoy that while it lasts. LOL! Alex was so good with all the kids especially Rowan. She definitely loves hanging out with her Uncle. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Corrine & Rowan

Photobucket
Doug & Jenna

Photobucket
Ruth & Rowan

Photobucket
Julie & Joshua

Photobucket
Alex & Rowan

Photobucket
Rowan with Mommy & Daddy







I got the cake from Costco but forgot to request girl colors so they assumed Rowan was a boy. I learned my lesson. From now on I will request girl colors when doing something with her name on it.

Photobucket
Welcome cake

All in all it was a great day.

No comments: