I am still doing great, not uncomfortable but I don't want to be induced as that will be a transfer of care from my midwives. I would really like to avoid that. My midwife gave me several things to do that can hurry things along but I won't find out until either I go into labour or at my next appointment on Wednesday as to whether they are working or not. We will be doing another stretch and sweep at the next appointment and hopefully that will move things along.
Here are a couple of pictures from week 38. I got Jim to take a couple of shots with me too.



Yup, my goofy husband. :)
Mom & I went to Ikea earlier this week and bought some shelves for the baby's room. Since we are no longer getting the mural done, too expensive, something needed to go on the wall. I also painted some wood letters that spell her name. We put up the shelves yesterday and Jim got a couple of the neighbour guys to help remove the sofa and bring in the dresser. All the furniture is now in the room. There are only a couple of things left to do now. I should have the cross stitch birth announcement done in the next couple days. Just need the birth stats to finish it up. I will be looking for a frame this week. I am also going to stamp some butterflies just above the blocks on the wall. The top part needs a little something more. Jim also has a large print of the Winnie the Pooh characters that I will try to find a frame for. It is pretty big so not sure how much luck I will have with a pre-made frame.
Here is the room now.





I got the stroller and carseat that I wanted. YEAH!! It is Winnie the Pooh, of course. :)


We are going to give the other stroller and carseat to Mom for her to use when baby is with her. I am just more comfortable with the restraints in the newer carseat than the older one.
The weather here has been fantastic this week too. Tippy and I have been spending lots of time out on the deck and in the backyard enjoying the sun. I think I might do some garden cleanup this week as well. My crocus and daffodils are starting to bloom and so are a couple of the plants mom gave me last year. My lilys are sprouting too. I do have to pull up the stumps from last year's sunflowers and see if I have any seeds left from last year to plant.
No comments:
Post a Comment