YUP, you heard right! We are pregnant!!! I am now 16 weeks and feeling great. No morning sickness and I have quite the baby bump going on.

I took those pictures yesterday and they turned out great! I can't wait to scrap them. :) I also bought my first maternity clothes tonight. My regular pants have finally reached their limit. I now have 2 new pants and a new top. I will be comfy at work tomorrow. YEA!!
I have been taking a yoga class which I really like. I have to find a good dvd so I can keep that up when the class ends. I had hoped to make friends with a couple of the people in the class since we are all going through the same thing but they don't seem at all interested. I was very disappointed for a while because I know the isolation of being on mat leave can be depressing. But now I don't care because ....
One of my best friends and my next door neighbour are also pregnant!!!! My friend is at 10 weeks and my neighbour at 3 months. I will have people to hang out with on my mat leave that are close to me. That is going to be so great. The babies will be close in age and have built in buddies to hang with.
Well that is it for now. We will have our next ultrasound in 3 or 4 weeks and we will be finding out if it is a boy or girl. I will let you all know.
No comments:
Post a Comment